Through the RCSC Web Portal you will be able to manage your interactions with RCSC in a variety of ways. You will be able to:
- View your property/cardholder assessment balances
- Make payments towards outstanding assessment balances with VISA, MasterCard or Discover
- Run reports for assessment and payment history
- Book golf tee times
- View golf play history
- View pro shop purchases, including items purchased in golf course pro shops and cardholder services
- View facility visits at RCSC Centers
- Check the current movie schedule
- Manage participation in e-mail communications from RCSC
- Vote in annual Board of Director elections
Cardholders must have an e-mail address on file with the RCSC Cardholder Services Office in order to use the RCSC Web Portal. Cardholders may use a shared e-mail address with another cardholder and this e-mail address must be entered on each cardholder record for access to be granted. Email addresses must also be added to ownership entities such as Corporations or Trusts to allow web portal access to pay annual property assessments for the properties they own.
To update your email address for your RCSC Cardholder number, please visit the link below to securely transmit the information needed to update your RCSC records with your email address. Click here to add Email Address.
Questions regarding the RCSC Web Portal can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RCSC Web Portal Instruction Manual